Hi Foodies! I am Urwa Khan, Making a milkshake is a perfect treat any time of year! Made with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Chicken Chow mein Noodles
- 200 g instant chow menu noodles ( spaghetti noodles)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp black paper
- ½ tsp white paper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp oil for noodles
- 2 tsp salt for noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil for noodles
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp thinly green chili
- 6-8 tbsp oil for cooking
- 4 tbsp green onion to garnish
- ½ cup carrot
- ½ cup cabbage
- ½ cup capsicum
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the spices (salt, black pepper powder, white paper powder, cornflour, soy sauce, ginger, garlic paste) in a bowl to marinate the chicken.
2. Add the chicken bone lass to the bowl and cover the bowl and marinate for half an hour.
3. To boil the noodles, boil water and two teaspoons of oil in a large pot with two teaspoons of salt and add the noodles. Cook the noodles for three minutes. After cooking, put the noodles in a separate sieve, add oil to the cross, and mix.
Prepare the Sauce:
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1-2 tbsp red chili sauce
- 6-8 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp honey or 1 tsp sugar
How to prepare the Sauce:
Now make a sauce that will be used to cook the noodles.
- In a bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and ketchup and mix well.
Now cook the chicken
- Add four tablespoons of oil to a pan and place the flame medium on the stove. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for ten to twelve minutes.
(Or cook until the chicken is soft)
2. When the chicken is crispy and tender, take it out on a separate plate.
3. Add four tablespoons of oil to the pan on medium flame and add chopped ginger and green chilies.
4. Cook it for twenty to thirty seconds and add vegetables. First, add carrots and then add cabbage and then add capsicum. After cooking the vegetables for two to three minutes, add the sauce.
6. Then add chicken and cook for two to three minutes.
(Adjust the salt and pepper according to your test).
7. Add noodles to it. Cook the noodles on low flame for 6 to 7 minutes. Dish out the spicy chowmein.
Delicious Chow mein is Ready:
- Put the noodles in a sieve and add oil so that the noodles do not stick together.
- You can also skip oyster sauce in making sauces.
- If you do not have honey, you can add a teaspoon of sugar.
- You can add more or fewer spices to the sauce.
Rating This Delicious Recipe
© 2021 Urwa