Blog of a doctor who loves to create new recipes, teach concept based medicine and publish Christian YouTube music videos.
Blueberries are antioxidant-rich foods that are essential for eliminating toxic reactions in the body. Bananas owing to their low glycemic index are a great food choice for those on a diet. Shake them up in a blender to make a delicious drink that kick starts your day with healthy fullness.
Blueberry Banana Milkshake
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 cup of Blueberry Banana Milkshake
1/4 cup of Blueberries
Half of a ripe Banana
1 cup of milk
- Add 1/4 cup of blueberries and half a ripe banana with one cup of milk to a blender.
- Blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Serve the yummy colourful drink in a cup of your choice.
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream (or) whipped cream and a cherry on top will make this an eye-catchy and relishing cold drink.
- Blueberries and bananas have a natural sweetness. So there is no need to add any sugar to this milkshake.
For each question, choose the best answer. The answer key is below.
- Blueberries are rich in
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Which country is the world's largest producer of blueberries?
- Puerto Rico
- Vitamin C
Angel Writes (author) from 'A Place In The World' on November 21, 2020:
Thanks Peggy Woods, for your lovely feedback.
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on November 21, 2020:
This recipe is easy to whip up and a tasty treat. Thanks!