Afghani Kabab is a great dish with flavors. It is made with meat, capsicum, onion, and tomato. This is a special kind of BBQ dish. These Afghani Kebabs can be a delightful recipe for your Eid dinner. You can serve this Afghani kebab with tandoori bread or boiled rice. Try this special Afghan kebab recipe at home and get love from your loved ones.
Afghan kababs are made by cooking beef or goat meat and making it into a cigar. After frying until brown, the kebabs are cooked in a tomato sauce with spices over low heat for four to five minutes. ۔ This dish was very spicy and delicious.
- Put the onion, ginger, and garlic in a food mixer until all the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Transfer to a deep bowl.
- For this, add minced meat, bread slices, red pepper, salt, coriander, and cumin powder. Mix well to combine.
- Make a kebab in your hands by placing a spoon and a half of the mixture in your palm and curling your fingers over it. It should be wide and round in the middle and tapered at both ends.
- Place each kebab on parchment paper as you continue to shape it.
Preparation for tomato gravy
- Place a pot over medium heat.
- Heat oil, add onion and garlic.
- Cook until golden brown, then add the tomatoes and pepper.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat. Let it boil for fifteen minutes.
- The mixture will be slightly less and the color will be darker.
- Add salt to taste and set aside when making kebabs.
- Put the prepared kebabs in the tomato gravy and garnish. Enjoy it now