Delicious and simple recipes for cooking lovers. Cook with love, and you will certainly succeed!
Asparagus is a delicious, dietary and very healthy spring vegetable. It is a source of fiber, folic acid, and vitamins C, A and E. From such a valuable product, it will not be difficult to prepare a healthy and light side dish, using the microwave oven and our detailed instructions.
|Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
0.5 kg fresh asparagus
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp butter
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut off the stiff ends of the sprouts, then cut the processed asparagus into small pieces 5 cm long. Place the asparagus in a microwave oven dish with a lid.
3. Season the asparagus with salt, onion and garlic powder.
4. Add the lemon juice and butter to the asparagus container.
5. Cover the asparagus dish with a lid and cook in the microwave on high power for 2-3 minutes.
6. Mix the ingredients to evenly distribute the flavors.
7. Cook the vegetables in the microwave for another 2-3 minutes, until the asparagus is soft. Before serving, stir the finished fragrant asparagus again. Enjoy it!
Rate the recipe:
Igor Kochetkov (author) from Russia, Nizhny Novgorod on June 07, 2021: