Hello I am Gomathy. Amateur writer who loves cooking and travelling.
- 500 grams see bass/ koduva fish medium size pieces
- 1/2 cup onion
- 8 shallots of garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 4 teaspoon homemade kulambu powder
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 2 green chillies
- 2 dried chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- Two strands of curry leaves
- Lemon sized tamarind soaked in water
- 1 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Sesame oil as needed
- salt as needed
- water as needed
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- To start with, you need to slice the seabass fish. Then, at that point the fish pieces ought to be washed well and left with salt and turmeric.
- Then, at that point slashed the onion and cleaved the tomato with a grater. Presently you need to mix ginger and garlic powder in a blender.
- Presently heat oil in a skillet. Temper the oil with mustard, fenugreek, fennel seeds, curry leaves.
- Add squashed garlic to the skillet as it builds the smell of the curry. Then, at that point fry the onions and afterward add tomatoes till it turns soft.
- From that point onward, add ginger garlic paste sauté it well for 5 min. Followed by the that add custom made kulambu powder and saute it in oil. Then, at that point add the tamarind paste and required amount of water.
- Allow the curry to bubble till the smell of the masala goes off. Bubble for 15 to 20 min.
- At long last add the fish pieces in curry and let it be in sim for 7 min. Switch off the stove and embellishment with curry leaves and coriander leaves. Finally add the fish pieces in curry and let it be in sim for 7 min. Switch off the stove and garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves. Mouth-watering fish curry is made.
- Mouth-watering fish curry is made. Present with quite hot rice and fish fry with relatives.