I am a shief..I love to cook different things..and love to share with others
- 1/2 cup Boiled sherded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped green capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped red capsicum
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 to 4 Tortilla Bread.
- 1/4 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon paprika powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oil
For preparing Mexican chicken pinwheel with Tortilla
- 1 Medium size Bowl
- 2 Small Bowls
- Measuring spoons
- Frying pan
- Slotted Spatula
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready in||Yields|
4 to 5 people
- Take a Frying pan and add onion in it and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add shredded chicken, Green, yellow and red capsicum in it.
- Then add salt,paprika powder,garlic powder and ketchup in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then take a bowl and add all the mixture in it.
- Also add hot sauce and cream cheese in it and mix them well.
- Now take a tortilla bread, one by one and spread the mixture on it.
- Now roll it and cut it into pieces.
- You're yummy Mexican chicken pinwheel tortilla is ready.
Are you Excited to Try This Recipe?
- Yes, I will try,
- No, I didn't like it.
- Yes I must try this recipe!