pallavi dedicate a lot of time which is making delicious food for her family. she love to cook Indian cuisine. she love to cook for fun.
Dhaba Style Chana Garlic Koliwada Recipe
Indian street (Dhaba) food is tasty and delicious, one such street food which is tasty, mouth-watering.
This dish is a spicy, Tangy & Healthy snack or chakhana. Also it is a great hot tea/coffee time snack. Chakhana is basically a starter which is usually served with alcoholic drinks. I am sure friends. you will loved this dish. Do try it and share your experience.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 200 grams of chickpeas (add turmeric salt and boiled)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp. Red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 5 tbsp. finely chopped garlic and 15 cloves garlic cloves
- 1½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt. (as per taste)
Preparing Chickpeas/Chole :
- soak 200 gms of chickpeas for overnight (8 hours) and then boil them in a pressure cooker with3 whistles. Don't forget to add 1tsp turmeric & salt.
How to make Step by Step Recipe (Procedure)
- First heat up 4 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai.
- once the oil is nicely heat up then add 5 tblsp crushed garlic, some whole garlic cloves and 1/2 tsp asafoetida in it. (Be careful while frying garlic as it may cause oil to splutter.)
- Now frying garlic on medium flame till slightly golden on the outside & mushy on inside.
- Then add 1 tsp turmeric powder and 2 tsp Red chili powder.
- mix it the mixture nicely for a 2 min.
- Mix well mixture on low flame for 2 min.
- Now add boiled chickpeas and mixture mix well for 5 min.
- Now turn off the heat.
- And while it is still hot add 1/2 green chili, finely chopped coriander leaves, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 tsp chaat masala, salt and lemon juice, mix again nicely.
- Ready to serve with hot tea or coffee.