A homemaker mixing some ingredients and turning them into delicious recipes with a lot of nutritional value. Recipes are very simple to try.
Fruit salad is one thing that everyone loves. It is easy to make, easy to eat and even easy to digest. fruits are very nutritious so why not combine all the nutrition with some creamy-ness and enjoy it.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 20 min
Serves 4 to 6 people
- 1 apples, cubed
- 1 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 pears, cubed
- 1 cup grapes, small size
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1 kiwi, cubed
- 1 peach, cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1 medium sized can tropical friut
- 1 pack fresh cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup raisins
- to taste black paper
- Cut all the fruit and mix it in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix half of the raisins in to the fruit.
- Take another small mixing bowl and add fresh cream, mayonnaise and black paper and mix it.
- Now add this mixture into the fruit and mix it well.
- Transfer the salad into serving dish.
- Garnish is with leftover raisins.
- Put it in refrigerator for one hour to chill.
- Creamy Fruit Salad is ready, serve and enjoy eating delicious creamy salad.
You can add or remove any fruit according to your own liking and disliking.
Berries can also be added into the fruit salad. They will give a pop of color to the salad.
You can add 2-3 tbsp of juice from tropical fruit can to make the salad juicy.
© 2021 Marwah Altaf
Marwah Altaf (author) on April 17, 2021:
Thank you for the appreciation
Iqra from East County & Cooking and Baking Expert on April 17, 2021:
Fruit salad sounds so delicious and easy to make, thanks for sharing this recipe dear Marwah Altaf