Steaming Bread Rolls At Home
Believe it or not steaming bread rolls and hot dog buns at home is actually very simple. All you will need is a paper towel, a bread roll or a hot dog bun and a microwave. You may want to do this because you love the way the freshly steamed bread rolls from KFC taste or you may want to make yourself a hot dog. This method works fine for both and can be done within a minute. Also there is no reason why you can't do this with regular bread as well if that's all you have in your kitchen at the moment.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 1 person
- Wet a paper towel under the tap in your kitchen
- once you have wet the paper towel completely wring out the excess water
- Now wrap your bread roll or hot dog bun with the paper towel
- Now place the bread roll into the microwave and cook it on high for around 30 seconds
- Now remove the bread roll from the microwave and carefully remove the paper towel from the bread roll and it is ready to be served with your favorite meal or even by itself
As you can see this is very simple to do and you don't need any fancy equipment like a steamer. It also takes very little time at all. I have also left a video below which shows you step by step how to do this. Thanks for checking out my article and be sure to leave a comment below and let me know if you tried this yourself and how it tuned out for you. I also post many different recipes on here so check out my page for more related content. Enjoy your steamed bread rolls!