I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
A cookie is a baked or cooked dish. It was originated in Iran. It is eaten as a snack or a dessert. A cookie is usually made with flour and sugar. But today's coconut cookie will be made with maida, desiccated coconut powder, ghee, sugar etc. It is very easy to make coconut cookie at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For making dough:
- 50 grams maida (all-purpose flour)
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- 40 grams desiccated coconut powder
- 5 tablespoons of melted ghee(add some melted ghee if required)
For lining material:
- almond nuts, as needed
For baking coconut cookies:
- micro-oven, as needed
- Pour melted ghee into a bowl. Add powdered sugar into the bowl and mix them well.
- Also, add maida and desiccated coconut powder into the bowl. Mix them well and knead them to make a dough.
- Now, take a small portion from the dough on your palms of your hands to make it a flat round shape as shown in the picture below.
5. Keep the coconut cookies on a baking tray greased with ghee. Optionally, place an almond nut on the coconut cookies to make them look beautiful as shown in the picture above.
6. Now, keep the baking tray in the micro-oven preheated at 180° C for about 10 minutes and bake the coconut cookies at 180° C for about 5 minutes.
7. After baking the coconut cookies for about 5 minutes, take them out from the micro-oven. Let them cool.
8. After the coconut cookies become cool, serve them to the guests.