|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon chaat powder
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- as per taste black salt
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 teaspoons rice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
Method of making Golgappa -
- Mix semolina, rice powder, soda and oil in a bowl.
- Then slowly add lukewarm water and knead it. Keep this prepared dough covered for 25-35 minutes.
- Once mashed, make it soft and then divide it into three parts. The dough should neither be too hard nor too soft.
- Then roll one part of the dough completely. By pressing on the rolled dough, you will separate a lot of circular puris.
- Cover these prepared puris with a cloth and roll the remaining. Put a pan on the flame and heat the oil.
- After that put puris in it and fry them. When the golgappas are ready, then keep them in an open vessel for 3 hours, so that they become hard.
Preparation of filling and water -
- Put potatoes, onions, coriander leaves, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, black salt, boiled gram and red chili powder in a plate and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now prepare a paste by grinding mint leaves, coriander leaves, tamarind paste, green chili, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder and black salt in a mixer.
- Mix this paste by adding 4 cups of water and filter it. Now your delicious pani puri is ready.
© 2021 Chilmay