I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
All the wonderful food can be made with fish in general. One such popular curry of Bengalis is ruho fish. If you don't bring a variety of cooking you won't like the same style of food for long. So you can make delicious curry with ruho fish. Find out how to make curry at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 500 grams ruho fish medium size pieces
- 1/2 cup onion paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons cumin paste
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 green chillies
- 2 dried chillies
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot spice powder
- salt as needed
- water as needed
For friying ruho fish:
- mustard oil as needed
1. First, you have to cut the ruho fish to size. Then the fish pieces should be washed well and left with salt and turmeric paste.
2. Then chopped the onion and chopped the tomato with a grater. Now you have to blend ginger and garlic powder in a mixer.
3. Then in a bowl mix all the powdered spices with water.
4. Now heat oil in a pan. Then the fish pieces should be fried well on both sides with oil.
5. After that, if the fish pieces are well fried, you have to fry them in the oil with bay leaf, a little hot spices and brown onion. Then add ginger, garlic paste and tomato paste and stir well.
6. Now mix the spices, salt and sugar in the bowl with it very well and stir again. Then when the oil is released from the thick spices, add a little hot water and cover the fried fish with the spices and keep it covered for about 5 minutes.
7. After about 5 minutes, if you open the lid if the water is low, mix it well with hot spice powder, shake it a little, turn off the gas and keep it covered. Ruho fish curry was made.
8. Then after a while serves hot rice or polao with family members.