I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Pulses butter is a very popular food in North India. And this recipe has taken place for everyone. There is a lot of nutritional value as different pulses are mixed. And Pulses butter became more delicious in different forks. Take a look at the recipe for Pulses butter at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 cup red lentil ( musur dal )
- 1/2 cup kidney beans ( rajma )
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cardamom
- cinnamon as needed
- cloves as needed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 raw chilli, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- coriander leaves as needed
- fresh cream as needed
- salt as needed
- sugar as needed
- butter as needed
- water as needed
1. First, soak the kidney beans ( rajma ) overnight.
2. Then wash the kidney beans (rajma) again in clean water before cooking. Red lentil ( musur dal ) should also be soaked for about two hours.
3. This time, add a little salt and turmeric together and let it boil in a pressure cooker. When the pulses are cooked, put them down in a bowl.
4. Then heat the butter in a pan. Add bay leaves, whole cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon and stir a little.
5. Then thicken the spices one by one with onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste and tomato paste. Then add salt, turmeric powder, sugar and chilli powder to taste.
6. Then when the spices become thick, add boiled pulses. When the pulses are well thickened, add fresh cream and coriander leaves.
7. Then stir for about 5 minutes and spread the coriander leaves and sliced raw chillies. Pulses butter was made.
8. Then spread a little more fresh cream and butter on top and serve hot with family members.