I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
It is not possible to make something special in the next few months because there is no such big festival. So today I will share a recipe with you. And do you know the happiest thing? It doesn't take much time to make this recipe with pointed gourds and shrimp. So I say, wait and learn how to make this recipe quickly. You will see that you will make this Dorma at home.
- 6 pointed gourds
- 100 grams shrimps
- 2 teaspoons raw chilli, chopped
- water as needed
- mustard oil as needed
- salt as needed
- poppy seeds as needed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- yoghurt as needed
- mustard seeds as needed
- coriander leaves as needed, chopped
- First, cut one side of the Pointed Gourd well.
- Now with the help of a spoon remove the seeds inside the pot.
- Then when the seeds are sown, wash the pots well.
- Now take water in a bowl and put shrimps in it and boil the water. By the way, don't forget to add a little salt in this water.
- Then heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add the boiled shrimp.
- Make a paste by mixing poppy seeds,Turmeric powder, raw chilli, salt and mustard seeds together.
- Now mix the poster paste with the shrimp and oil and keep stirring well.
- Then when the shrimp is cooked, turn off the heat.
- When the Pointed Gourd made with shrimp is cold, take the quantity from it and put it in the pan.
- Now heat a little mustard oil. When the oil is hot, add onion paste and lentil powder and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Then when all the ingredients of yoghurt are given, mix the mixture well and keep stirring it again with the atlas. By doing this, the spices can blend well with the Pointed gourd.
- After making shrimp and pointed gourd dorma, put coriander leaves on top. Then serve with family members.
Mithundas9537 (author) from Kolkata, India on January 02, 2021:
Farah N Huq from Dhaka, Bangladesh on January 02, 2021:
This looks delicious! Will try it sometime. Stay blessed.