I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
He who ties his hair also cooks. At least for you, don't let this lie. Mothers like you now have to deal with everything in and out of the house. As a result, there is no opportunity to spend more time in the kitchen. But you have to look at the satisfaction of the husband-child-family people as well as their nutrition in the taste of homemade food. With this in mind, here is a great hot mixed fried rice recipe.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 200 games Chicken, chopped
- capsicum as needed
- cloves as needed
- cardamom as needed
- salt as needed
- pepper as needed
- Ginger as needed
- garlic as needed
- onions as needed
- coriander as needed
- boiled rice as needed
- White oil as needed
- soy sauce as needed
- chilli sauce as needed
- tomatoes sauce as needed
- Water as needed
- First, take some cooking oil in a pan.
- Then when the oil is hot, add spices to it. Keep frying until the aroma spreads.
- Then add ginger, garlic, onion and coriander leave together. Fry them until brown.
- Then add large chillies or capsicum, minced meat, salt in moderation. Stir well.
- After a while, when the meat and capsicum are soft, add the boiled rice and fried eggs.
- Then mix the sauce and powdered pepper as needed.
- Made of mixed fried rice. Sprinkle with chopped onion and coriander leaves and serve hot.