Kim is an aspiring pastry chef. I began cooking since 12 years old. I hope I will be able to inspire you to try a new recipe from here.
Quick and Easy to Follow Chocolate Banana Cupcake Recipe– One bite of this super moist chocolate banana cupcake just one and that's all that it takes.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 5 min
Serves 12 people
Create A Recipe from Scratch
Have you ever wonder or been contemplating what to do if the banana is starting to get its dark shade skin, getting rot, or worst scenario is getting thrown away — what a waste, right?
Since I was young and my siblings, we were taught by our big and loud, but lively family not to ever waste food. So, why not try this recipe for those who have not tasted it yet and would love to try. Besides, the more the banana ripe is, the better. I promise you, it’s worth a try. It also adds more sweetness to your cake.
Quick And Easy Treat For A Group Of People
This is one of the favorite dessert recipe from 2020 that I would highly recommend and I guarantee that this moist chocolate banana cupcake recipe is excellent for a group. The cake will not take long to bake in the oven. So, surely everyone will not wait any longer and the basket will always be empty. Our very easy to make and delectable banana cupcake just for you. They are ideal for Christmas dinner or on any type of occasion.
If you haven’t heard what’s Banana Cake is, especially this ‘SUPER Moist Chocolate Banana Cupcake’, this is your time to learn how to bake this easy and super simple recipe and fill in your tummy with the best treat you’d ever had.
The whipped cream icing adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the cake as well. If you are searching for a delicious treat to make, look no further; Because this simple and moist banana cupcake is a crowd pleaser!
Sift the Dry Ingredients
Sifted Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup cake flour or all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ripe (over-ripe) bananas
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or Muscovado
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegeteble oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon banana essence (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip (Berryl's chocolate chip)
Mash 4pcs of Ripe Bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease the 12 cupcake tin with melted butter or nonstick spray.
- Stiff up the flour in a medium bowl, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon all together; Whisk it up until fully incorporated.
- For the best and easy way to melt your chocolate: Boil ½ cup milk in a medium-sized stainless pot. And in a medium-sized heatproof bowl put in the easy to melt chocolate chip. Turn it off the heat; Immediately pour the boiling milk over the bowl stir until smooth and fully combined.
- In another bowl stir in the peeled ripe bananas, make sure it's overripe for much sweet taste, and mash it with a fork or you can use your mixer on medium speed to break it into small chunks. Combine white sugar, brown sugar (but instead brown sugar use Muscovado) this is available in any grocery store. It is most nutritionally richer than the usual sugar we use daily and might be expensive for some of us but will transform banana muffin into a light, balanced taste and an extra natural color for the chocolate banana cupcake; You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. It’s even better. Then add beat in eggs, whisk it carefully(one at a time) into the bowl, vanilla extract; When completely incorporated add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three additions just like what’s in the video. Last but not the least, toss in some chocolate chips for the finale.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared 12 cupcake tin with cupcake liner(optional) and bake it up into the oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, transfer it to a wire rack, and let it cool completely before adding any frosting. Topped it with nuts, chocolate chip, walnuts if desired, and for best result.
- Let it bake for 25 - 35 minutes. Plus another 10 minutes cooling time.
The Baking process could take longer than 30-35 minutes depending on your type of oven you are using.
- Keep it refrigerated to last up to 4 days
- If you desired more topping, feel free to add your all-time favorite frosting, just like cream cheese frosting and other extra sweets.
How To Make Extra Moist Cupcake
- There are a few different ways to guarantee your cake is flavorfully moist. To start with, ensure your ingredients are at room temperature before starting. Second, abstain from overbeating your dry ingredients as you add them to the batter. Finally, include the milk alternately with the dry ingredients, in 2-3 additions.
How Will You Know If The Cake Is Cooked?
- You will easily notice your cake is done when either a toothpick or cake analyzer inserted into the middle comes out clean and with no crumbs. Test the cake at the minimum heating time. If the toothpick has batter or moist crumbs on it, keep preparing and test again at the most extreme heating time or 210 C.
Goes well with toppings on top
- Cream cheese Frosting
- Whipped cream with chocolate chips or fresh fruits
Here's Another Actual Photo of Banana Bread Loaf I Made
Kimberly Avecilla (author) on October 21, 2020:
Thank you so much, Lakshmi! :)
Lakshmi from Chennai on October 20, 2020:
Nice recipe and i love banana flavour.Thanks for sharing.