I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Chicken curry is one of the chicken meat items. You can easily make it at home for special occasions or entertaining guests. So today I brought you a special chicken curry recipe.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 500 grams chicken
- 8 pieces Potatoes
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw chilli, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salts as needed
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon hot spices powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cardamon
- 2 clove
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mustard oil as needed
- water as needed
1. First, the meat should be cleaned, washed and drained.
2. Then take the meat in a bowl and mix it well with turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil and salt to taste for about 30 minutes.
3. Then put the pan in the gas and heat the mustard oil in it and fry the whole hot spices and bay leaves.
4. Then when the aroma starts to come out from the frying pan, it should be lightly browned with onion paste and when the onion is lightly browned, it should be fried with tomato paste, ginger-garlic and green chilli paste till the raw smell of spices disappears.
5. Then onion, ginger-garlic should be fried well and marinated meat should be added to it along with potato tao.
6. Then increase the heat and cook well without oil.
7. Once it is well cooked and the oil starts to come out, cover it with the adequate amount of water and keep it till the meat and potatoes are fully cooked.
8. Then when the meat and potatoes are well cooked, mix them well with a small amount of sugar and cook for about 10 more minutes in the open, so that it becomes a little thicker.
9. Then you have to spread hot spice powder and mix it well and cover it with gas and keep it covered for a while then Bengali chicken curry will be made.
10. Can be served with white rice or any type of parota bread.