I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Biryani is a food that has nothing new to do with it. This fragrant and delicious dish is very popular in the Indian subcontinent. But many do not know how to cook at home. Don't worry friends. Today I will share with you how to easily make chicken biryani at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 300 grams basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 500 grams chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2 Potatoes
- 1/2 yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salts as needed
- 4 teaspoon ghee
- White oil as needed
- hot spices as needed
- 2 bay leaves as needed
- water as needed
1. First, fry the onion pieces in hot oil until crispy brown and boil the eggs.
2.Then mix well with chicken, curd, ginger-garlic paste, half of the fried onion paste, tomato paste, salt, turmeric and chilli powder.
3. Now fry in a pan with 2 tablespoons ghee, bay leaves, hot spices, pork and potatoes. Let the chicken in the fried potatoes cooked with a little water. Once cooked, put it in another bowl.
4.Then wash the basmati rice well and drain the water. Now take 2 tablespoons ghee and one teaspoon white oil, whole hot spices and fry in a pan.
5.Then boil it with water, salt and rice to get a nice smell. When the rice is well cooked, add water.
6. Now first put two boiled eggs on top then boiled chicken and spread rice on it. Now let it cook on low heat for about 10 minutes. Once cooked, put it down.
7.Then spread the remaining fried onions on top and serve with family members.
Farah N Huq from Dhaka, Bangladesh on January 10, 2021:
Yummy biriyani recipe!