I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Pizza is a savoury dish. It was originated in Italy. It is eaten as lunch or dinner. It is the most popular dish for the people of Italy. It is a very delicious dish served hot in the restaurants of Italy.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For making mixture of milk:
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
For making dough:
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of maida(all-purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- oregano, as needed
- Pour hot milk into a bowl.
- Add yeast and sugar into the bowl and mix them well. Cover the bowl with a lid and keep it aside for about 5 minutes to cool down.
- After cooling down for about 5 minutes, add whole wheat flour, maida, salt and oil. Mix them well until it forms into a dough(add some water if required to make a soft dough).
- Add a small amount of oil with the dough and knead it for about 3 minutes and leave it for about 1 hour.
- After about 1 hour, mix some dry maida with the dough and knead it again.
- Make two dough balls of the same size from the dough and roll out each dough ball into a round shape which is 1/4 inch thick with a rolling pin.
- Prick the holes on it with a fork and spread pizza sauce around it.
- After that, spread oregano on it and then spread mozzarella cheese on it.
- Bake the pizza at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes in the micro-oven.
- After baking it at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes in the micro-oven, take it out on a plate to serve to the guests.