I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Mixed fruit custard recipe is saucy food. It is a very favourite food to anyone. It is usually eaten as a dessert.Today's recipe will be made with milk, mango, banana, apple, pomegranate and grapes etc. It is very easy to make fruit custard recipe.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For making mixture
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 4 tablespoons of custard powder
For boiling milk
• 3 cups of milk
• 1/2 cup of sugar
Seasonal fruits :
• 1 cup of apple (chopped)
• 1 cup of banana (chopped)
• 1 cup of mango (chopped)
• 1 cup of pomegranate
• 1 cup of grapes
1. Pour milk into a bowl and add custard powder into the bowl. Mix it well gently and keep it aside.
2. Turn on the oven, pour milk into a pan and boil it properly.
3. Add sugar with the milk into the pan and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves with the milk.
4. Stir the mixture of milk and custard powder again and pour it into the pan on low flame when the milk of the pan starts boiling with one hand and keep mixing with another hand and also cook it for about 3 minutes.
5. After cooking for about 3 minutes, take out the pan from the oven. Pour it into another bowl and keep it aside at rest to cool down.
6. After cooling down, mix it well once again and then keep the bowl in the fridge for about 3 hours.
7. Now, add all the chopped fruits into the bowl and mix them well.
8. It is now time for you to serve the mixed fruit custard recipe to the guests.