I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Cake is a kind of sweet dish. It is eaten as a dessert. It is usually made with flour, sugar, egg and oil or butter. But today's chocolate swiss roll cake will be made with maida, whipping cream, sugar and chocolate essence etc. It is very easy to make chocolate swiss roll cake at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For making better:
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of maida
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate essence
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
For baking Cake:
- micro-oven, as needed
1. Crack eggs into a bowl. Take out the yolks into a small bowl from the white and keep it aside.
2. Now, beat the white for a while with a hand mixer. Add sugar with the white into the bowl and beat it again until stiff peaks.
3. Add 3 egg yolks one by one and beat them gently once again.
4. After beating them gently once again, add maida and cocoa powder with the mixture by sifting them little by little into the bowl and also mix them well gradually.
5. After mixing them well gradually, add oil into the bowl and mix it well.
6. After mixing the oil, add chocolate essence into the bowl and mix it well into the thick batter.
7. Pour the batter into the tray(10×8 inches)greased with oil and spread it around the tray.
8. Now, keep the tray in the micro-oven preheated at 170° C for about 10 minutes and bake it at 170° C for about 20 minutes.
9. After about 20 minutes, take out the tray from the micro-oven. Put a silver foil on the tray and invert it upside down to remove the cake from the tray.
10. After removing the cake from the tray, spread whipping cream on the cake and roll it out with the silver foil and wrap it up.
11. Now, keep the cake in the fridge for about 3 hours.
12. After keeping the cake in the fridge for about 3 hours, take it out from the fridge and cut it into two pieces to serve to the guests.