I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Macaroni is also called maccheroni. It is a type of pasta. It was originated in Italy. It is usually cooked with durum wheat. It is a very popular dish in many hotels and restaurants in Italy. It is the most favorite dish to the people of Italy.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For boiling macaroni:
- 2 cups of macaroni
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- water, as needed
- 1/4 cup of French beans(chopped)
- 1/4 cup of carrot(chopped)
- 1/4 cup of onion(chopped)
- 1/4 cup of tomato(chopped)
- 2 green chilli (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- salt as per taste
For frying vegetables:
- 3 tablespoons of ghee(add some ghee if required)
1. Pour water into a pot and heat it properly.
2. Add salt and oil into the pot and mix them well.
3. Once the water starts boiling, add macaroni into the pot and cook until it is boiled on medium flame.
4. After it is boiled, drain off the water from the macaroni with a strainer and keep it aside.
5. Pour ghee into a pan. Add green chilli, onion, carrot and french beans and also mix them well and fry for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
6. After frying for about 3 minutes on medium flame, add tomato. Mix it well and fry for about 5 minutes on medium flame.
7. After frying for about 5 minutes on medium flame, add mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and also mix them well.
8. Now, add boiled macaroni and salt as per your taste. Gently, mix them well and fry for a minute on medium flame.
9. After frying for about a minute on medium flame, take out the macaroni into a plate.
10. Now, it is time for you to serve macaroni to the family members.
Patty Poet from Suffolk, VA on December 20, 2020:
I was getting ready to make blueberry muffins this morning and saw your recipe. I have not tried cooking with coconut oil so this will be a first. Thanks for sharing!