I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Pasta is a staple food. It was originated in Italy. It is generally made with wheat flour and water. Sometimes, it is also made with eggs. It is cooked by boiling or baking. Today's recipe is going to be very tasty.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For boiling pasta:
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- water, as needed
For frying tomato:
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/4 cup of carrot, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of French beans, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of capsicum(chopped), (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of onion, (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of pasta mix, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- cooking oil, as needed
- Pour water into a stew pot and heat it.
- Add salt and oil into the stew pot and mix them well.
- Once the water starts boiling, add pasta into the stew pot.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes on medium flame until it is cooked 80%.
- Once it is cooked 80%, drain off the water from the pasta with a strainer.
- Wash the boiled pasta with cold water and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour oil and heat it properly.
- After the oil gets hot properly, add tomato and fry it for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
- After frying it for about 3 minutes on medium flame, take it out into a bowl to cool down.
- After cooling down, pour fried tomato into a blender jar to make it paste and keep it aside.
- In the pan, pour 3 tablespoons of oil again and heat it.
- After the oil gets hot properly, add garlic, onion and green chilli into the pan. Mix them well and fry them for about 1 minute.
- After frying them for about 1 minute, add carrot, french beans and capsicum into the pan. Mix them well and fry them for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
- After frying the vegetables for about 3 minutes, add tomato paste, mixed herbs, red chilli flakes and pasta mix powder into the pan. Mix them well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook it for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
- After cooking it for about 3 minutes, remove the lid from the pan and pour 1/2 cup of water into the pan.
- Pour salt as per taste into the pan and mix it well.
- As soon as the mixture starts boiling, add boiled pasta into the pan and mix them well.
- Cover the pan with a lid again and cook it for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
- After cooking it for about 3 minutes, turn off the oven and remove the lid from the pan again. Mix it again and take it out on a plate to serve the family members.