|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
The simple and easy recipe of french fries comes with perfect salted taste. Crispy on outside and softness on inside. One of the most favourite and loving finger food across the world.
250gm potatoes (sliced), peeled
2 cup warm water
1 tablespoon salt
Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes and cut it in vertically like finger.
- Place them on to the lined paper towel tray and dry them.
- Next heat the oil and fry the potatoes.
- Cook the potatoes on high flame until it becomes golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Strain them out on the lined paper towel and season with salt.
- Serve immediately with sauce. Enjoy.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Adnan