Hi, I'm Kim! Welcome to Dip and Bite. There's always something delicious to make from scratch or with everyday ingredients.Let me guide you.
In today's recipe, you will have the best Home Baked Cinnamon Rolls. No need for a mixer. With or without a mixer you will have your "Freshly Baked Cinnamon Rolls." No extra effort since we are going to use instant yeast to shorten the process with these cinnamon rolls requires 1 rise only and patience in baking.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Learn how to bake freshly baked bread in less than 2 hours. It not only fresh from the oven, but it's also something that will surely let any passers-by turn their heads and lift their noses because of that pleasant smell. Everyone in the house should love homemade bread more than any bread from a nearby bakery.
Warm-up your mornings with these irresistible, creamy and delicious Cinnamon Rolls. So, during this recipe, I let my nephew decide on what to bake, he blunts it with a cheerful voice, and you can see in his face how excited he's to taste the cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast.
He also shared that every time they have a chance to walk by on at the very known Pastry store along with his classmates, The Cinnabon at the SM mall that we use to buy for groceries, they cannot seem to maneuver because of the fragrance. Indeed, even some folks that don't usually go there will hardly resist tasting the powerful fragrance.
For your information, if you're worried about what proportion will it cost you to buy for the ingredients for the cinnamon rolls, they cost less only. You will not be disappointed because the taste is precisely identical as Cinnabon. I cut each roll at its 1/2 inch though the first ones are 2 1/2 inches. While baking these cinnamon rolls in a medium round pan in almost half an hour, the house smelled astonishing. Can't wait to taste it too. The flavorful Vanilla Glaze on top makes the Cinnamon rolls extra special. You will know it later, why.
3 Tips in Preparing Dough
- Check your yeast if it's not beyond already the expiration date. The no.1 you'd possibly encounter is "Why the dough isn't rising?" the cause might be because of your yeast. Best to avoid wasting food ingredients is to test the yeast before applying it to the rest dry ingredients and wet ingredients. If it doesn't bloom in 5-10 minutes, then the yeast you're using is dead yeast. And better throw it because you'll no longer use it anymore.
- Do not overheat your milk! Utilizing milk that's too hot will murder your yeast and this might likewise keep your dough from rising. Ensure your milk is somewhere within the range of 98 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit (36.5 to 40.5 C).
- Use temperature margarine/ butter. temperature butter is also a key ingredient in many food it's plenty advantageous in baking and each one the more very effective to form wonderful pastries and treats. you'll both need this for the dough and thus the filling. Remove the unsalted butter from the fridge a pair of hours before you plan to make the dough. provides it sufficient time to melt. Soft butter helps the dough knead faster.
It is the only native and thus the foremost heavenly home baked cinnamon rolls recipe ever!
For the Dough:
- 330 grams (2 1/2 cup) all purpose flour/ bread flour
- 56g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 30g (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large egg
- 7g (2 1/4 tsp) instant yeast
- 118 milliliters (1/2 cup) water
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 149g (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 stick butter(room temperature)
- 15g (1 tablespoon) ground cinnamon
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
For the glaze:
- 180g (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- 5ml (1tsp) vanilla extract
- 45ml (2-3 tbsp) milk
Prepare Ingredients And Equipment To Use
Round Baking Pan
Measuring Cups and Spoon
What You Should Know and Understanding The Ingredients
Mess sometimes begins at not organizing beforehand what you need in the table. Often, lead to something was not quite right. That is why some tend to panic, especially when you already set the time of the oven, and when it ticks, time is running out, and the food might spill or burnt. To avoid that to happen gather up all the ingredients and equipment. Home-baked cinnamon rolls ingredients are the following:
Flour – I generally use bread flour in making dough, but plain flour works rather well too. I have got utilized both persistently that they prove extraordinary in any case.
Sugar – White sugar for a touch of sweetness
Butter – The butter adds a touch of flavor to the dough. If desired, you can use oil instead, it works well too.
Egg – The egg will help the rising process and make the dough softer and lighter.
Yeast – You'll use active dry yeast or instant yeast. The yeast is what makes the dough rise and offers it a light-weight texture. I watch my yeast bloom, and I enjoy staring at them once starting to become foamy.
Water – the most moisture element within the dough.
Milk – The milk will help to form a richer and softer dough.
Salt – The salt is the most primary seasoning and very essential whether if it’s for pastry or savory. You can’t let your salt jar empty.
Brown sugar – you'll be able to certainly use white refined sugar within the filling too if you wish.
Butter – This adds flavor to the cinnamon rolls.
Cinnamon – Of course it must have ground cinnamon without it you can’t have cinnamon rolls.
Vanilla extract – The vanilla will add flavor to the rolls.
Powdered sugar – Gives sweetness within the glaze
Butter – Adds up flavor to the glaze and help thicken it up
Vanilla extract – add a burst flavor into your baked goods and to balance all of flavor and sweetness.
Milk – To make the glaze creamier, adds color, and moisture.
Step-by-Step Procedure Of The Recipe
- Activate the yeast: In a medium bowl add Warm Liquid to Bowl Now, add the nice and cozy liquid to an oversized bowl and sprinkle the yeast on top. Add in a couple of teaspoons of your white sugar. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. Yeast will start to bloom up.
- Make the dough: Pour melted butter into your yeast mixture. Next, combine the flour and salt eggs, mix until well incorporated. Then, into an oiled bowl place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in room temperature until the dough has doubled in size.
- Create the filling: While you wait an hour to double the size of the dough combine the brown sugar, ground cinnamon, powdered sugar, melted butter, milk and a touch of vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Top the filling of the dough: In a flat surface place the dough out sprinkles light flour, roll out using your rolling pin until it is approximately 16 inches long by 12 inches wide. It should be approximately 1/4 inch in thickness. Spread the remaining room temperature butter evenly over the dough, then add in the filling fairly over the dough until it covers all the surface. Roll up the dough very tight from the long edge down to the bottom edge. Cut the dough into 1 1/2-inch slices using a 3-inch floss to cut out slices, and place in a lightly greased round baking pan or into your square pan. Again, Cover with a plastic wrap and let them rise for another 30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Time to bake: Let it bake in a preheated 180 degree Celsius oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. After removing your rolls from the oven, let it cool slightly then add in the glaze.
- Make the Vanilla frosting: While the rolls are baking make the glaze by mixing all the icing ingredients, beat well with silicone spatula or an electric mixer until smooth and no lumps from powdered sugar. Generously spread vanilla glaze once the rolls are done.
Please give it a rating and don't forget to comment down below, I would really appreciate it. Thanks ahead.
Check out the full video here!
Have you tried this recipe? Do tag me on Instagram @kimberlyshanneavecilla and #DipandBite