Sydney Spence enjoys trying to new recipes and sharing her own family recipes with others.
Quick and Easy Recipe
Creating delicious appetizers doesn't have to be complicated and it doesn't have to take up all your party prep time.
Yummy snacks that can be healthy will be appreciated by all party goers as well!
Grab a large bowl, pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees and grease a large cookie sheet to get started!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
One large bowl of party mix
- 9 Cups Toasted Corn Cereal Squares
- 4 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 1/2 Cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Cup Choclate Chips
- 1 Bag Pretzels
- Combine 1 Cup packed brown sugar, 1 Stick (1/2 c) Margarine, ½ Cup Light Corn Syrup in a large saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Then boil over MEDIUM HEAT for 5 minutes without stirring then remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 Tsp. Vanilla and ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- Pour over cereal mixture while coating evenly ontp the cookie sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let Cool and break apart before putting in a large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1 Package of pretzels.
Great For Any Party
- Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
Calling all chocolate lovers! Try this quick to make recipe the next time your chocolate craving hits.
Quick Caramel Corn
- Microwave Caramel Corn
Party appetizer recipes that are fast and easy to make.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2012 Sydney Spence
RedElf from Canada on June 04, 2012:
My goodness, I haven't made these in forever - will have to try your version.