Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He likes to share his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Simple, quick to make, cooling and refreshing, fresh tomato juice with a few ingredients to make it healthier and delicious.
Do try and give your feedback.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 350 grams red, ripe, juicy tomatoes
- 1/2 or as needed lemon, medium-sized
- 1/4 tsp sendha namak/pink rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp mishri/crystallised sugar with thread
- 1/2 inch/to taste ginger
- Chop the tomatoes and ginger and put in a blender jar, then add in the sendha namak, kali mirch powder and ground mishri. Squeeze the lemon juice into it as well.
- Blend the ingredients until they turn into a smooth liquid.
- Strain out the tomato juice through a strainer so that most of the pulp passes through into the juice leaving the seeds and skin behind.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve the juice immediately.
Healthy Tomato Juice Recipe
© 2021 Rajan Singh Jolly