Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
Simple, quick to make, cooling and refreshing, fresh tomato juice with a few ingredients to make it healthier and delicious.
Do try and give your feedback.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 350 grams red, ripe, juicy tomatoes
- 1/2 or as needed lemon, medium-sized
- 1/4 tsp sendha namak/pink rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp mishri/crystallised sugar with thread
- 1/2 inch/to taste ginger
- Chop the tomatoes and ginger and put in a blender jar, then add in the sendha namak, kali mirch powder and ground mishri. Squeeze the lemon juice into it as well.
- Blend the ingredients until they turn into a smooth liquid.
- Strain out the tomato juice through a strainer so that most of the pulp passes through into the juice leaving the seeds and skin behind.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve the juice immediately.
Healthy Tomato Juice Recipe
© 2021 Rajan Singh Jolly