This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- bread, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- black pepper
- hot water
- In a pan, heat up some olive oil and add onion and garlic. Then, add thyme and stir.
- Add the potatoes, salt, and black pepper, then add the hot water until it covers the top of the ingredients.
- Stir it well and leave it to cook for 25min on low heat.
- After that time add the cream and stir until it gets homogeneous. Then, grind the mixture using a blender.
- Bring another pan and toast your bread cubes in some olive oil.
- Serve your soup and garnish with toasted bread.
© 2021 kiwi berry