I love cooking native Indian delicious dishes. I would like to share my favourite recipes with my dear readers.
Maggi is a noodle originated in Switzerland. It is very popular noodle to the people of Switzerland. It is also very popular dish in many countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Fried masala maggi is a vegetable dish in India. It is chiefly sold in restaurants and fairs in India.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
For boiling noodles:
- 2 glasses water
- 2 packs maggi, (noodles)
- 1/4 cup cauliflower, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrot, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup French beans, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup capsicum, (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Ketchup)
- 1 green chilli, (chopped)
- 1 onion, (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic, (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 packs tastemaker
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
For frying maggi:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, as needed
- Pour 2 glasses of water into a pan and boil it.
- Once the water starts boiling, add noodles (maggi) into the water.
- Let it boil for 1.5 to 2 minutes on low medium flame.
- Once it is boiled (not overboiled), drain the water off from the noodles with a filter.
- Keep the noodles on a plate and spread it around the plate without covering it under a ceiling fan or you may pour normal water into the noodles so that the noodles do not become sticky.
- Heat another pan. After the pan is heated, pour oil into it. Heat the oil and spread it around the pan.
- Add green chilli and garlic. Mix them well.
- Now, add onion, cauliflower, carrot, French beans, green peas and also add salt. Mix them well again and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- At last, add capsicum because it boils so fast in comparison to the other vegetables and fry it for one more minute.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and red chilli powder. Mix them well.
- After mixing them well, add boiled noodles and 2 packs tastemakers as well.
- Mix them well again or toss it gently on high flame.
- Turn off the oven and toss it once again before serving.
- Now take it out on a plate to serve.