Nyesha loves writing about cooking/recipes, restaurants, movies, weddings, and poetry.
Recipe for How to Make Ham and Diced Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo
Ham and Diced Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
HOW TO MAKE HAM AND TOMATO FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- Ham and diced tomatoes taste great together!
- Would you like to learn how to make a delicious ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo that is simple to prepare?
I hope that you will enjoy using this easy recipe for how to make ham and tomato fettuccine alfredo!
- For making this ham and tomato fettuccine alfredo, you can use either a ham that you cook for yourself or a ham that you purchase that is already fully cooked.
- If you choose to use an already fully cooked ham to make this HAM & TOMATO FETTUCCINE ALFREDO , be aware that during the holidays, many food companies such as Omaha Steaks company offer a free, fully cooked ham with a minimum purchase. It's a good idea to take advantage of a deal like that!
- My favorite brand of bottled Alfredo sauce is Classico.
- Using this Classico Alfredo sauce makes the ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo dish come together quickly and easily!
- Alfredo sauce
Instructions for How to Make Ham and Diced Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo
- For this how to make ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo recipe, cook fettuccine pasta according to instructions. I like to use Mueller’s brand pasta for this how to make ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo recipe. This Mueller'sbrand of pasta tastes fresh and delicious.
- After the fettuccine pasta has cooked in the boiling water, drain it.
- Drizzle with a tasty cooking oil such as canola oil or olive oil and add some spices if desired. For example, I like spicy food and I typically add garlic and crushed red pepper to my portion of this dish. If you are offering this ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo dish to children and you like spicy food but you do not want to give the kids too much spicy food, then you can simply add the extra spices to your portion alone. You can also add the spices to the meal portions of other grown-ups that you are serving if they desire it.
- Wash a few tomatoes.
- Then cut up the ham and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add the cut up ham and cut up tomatoes to the pot of fettuccine and stir.
- Lastly, for this how to make ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo recipe, add the contents of an entire jar of Classico brand (or other) Alfredo sauce to the pot and simmer for just a few minutes.
- Then turn off heat and remove pot from stove.
- Stir well.
Food Photo Guide : Ham & Diced Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo
I like to use Classico brand pasta sauce and Mueller's brand pasta for this ham and diced tomato fettuccine alfredo dish.
Which do you think you would most prefer?
Please rate this recipe
1. Gordon Ramsey's tips for cooking pasta
2. Jamie Oliver's tips for cooking pasta
3. Classico pasta sauce commercial from 1990s
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH
Nyesha Pagnou MPH (author) from USA on April 23, 2018:
Hi Kristen, Thanks so much for your great comment about this ham fettuccine dish. I really appreciate your commenting on this pasta recipe!
Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on February 03, 2018:
This recipe looks delicious to eat and easy to make. Thanks for sharing. I would love to give this a go this spring.