- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash garlic and herb
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 red sweet pepper, minced
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken and biscuit crackers, ground
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 cup saltine crackers, ground
This is pork burger. Ground pork that acts like hamburger. We ground it ourselves and decided to season it at time of use.
For meatballs, I started with cutting up the vegetables and and garlic and browning them in butter in a small frying pan.
Then, I broke three eggs into a bowl, added seasoned salt and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning.
In a food processor, I chopped part of a bag of chicken and biscuit crackers, then a package of saltine crackers.
The burger was added to the egg and veggie mixture, then the cracker crumbs were added to thicken it. Then, I scooped meat with an ice cream scoop and rolled about 35 balls, which I placed on aluminum foil on a baking pan.
400 degree oven for 20 minutes.