Rajan loves cooking dishes from his native Indian cuisine. He enjoys sharing his favourite recipes with his online readers.
This naturally sweet alkalising green juice can be made in minutes. Made with fresh nutritionally rich vegetables including leafy greens this mineral-rich juice is great for an early morning body detox. It is low in calories so will aid in controlling weight and will give healthy, glowing skin.
Try it and share your experience.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 100 grams kheera/cucumber, preferably desi variety, taste it and discard if bitter. use only sweet cucumber
- a fistful of pudina/mint leaves
- 10 kadhi patta/curry leaves
- a fistful of hara dhania/cilantro, chopped
- 100 grams lauki/bottlegourd, peeled and chopped. taste it and discard if bitter. use only sweet bottlegourd
- 25-30 grams fresh palak/spinach leaves
- 1-inch pieces of ginger, peeled & chopped small
- 1 lemon
- sendha namak/rock salt as per taste, (optional). we have not used
- Add all the ingredients to a blender jar and blend until nicely blended. You will not need to add water if you have a high-speed blender, otherwise add just enough water to help it grind fine.
- Strain out the juice through a muslin cloth.
- Transfer to a glass and serve immediately.
Green Juice Recipe for Detox and Weight Loss
© 2021 Rajan Singh Jolly