- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate, chips
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, used to dip fork
These great-tasting cookies are made with no flour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, and egg in a bowl; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Fill heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Place the balls two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Dip fork into granulated sugar and press criss-cross into each ball, flattening to ½ inch thickness
- Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- Cookies should stay on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- After two minutes, move the cookies to cooling racks to finish cooling.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Great Aunt Barbara
Great Aunt Barbara's recipe was in my grandmother's recipe book, which she kept as a young girl. Great Aunt Barbara would only visit when the salmon and mullet were in season. She was an avid fisherwoman. My grandmother said she was a beautiful single lady with long auburn hair that she wore in a long braid and who could sing like an angel.
© 2022 Barbara Purvis Hunter