Delicious and simple recipes for cooking lovers. Cook with love, and you will certainly succeed!
A juicy, crunchy salad with a savory sweet and sour dressing is just what you need for a light side dish for meat, poultry or grilled dishes! And if you do not like meat, add a little bulgur, couscous or quinoa to the salad - they will replace the protein and make the dish more satisfying.
When preparing dishes from red cabbage, you need to remember that its leaves are tougher than those of white cabbage. Cabbage should be cut into very thin strips and mash with your hands. Alternatively, the cabbage leaves can be poured with boiling water and left under the lid for 15-20 minutes.
- 250 grams red cabbage
- 70 grams onion
- 100 grams walnuts
- 5 grams garlic
- 10 grams spices (khmeli-suneli)
- 1 bundle coriander greens
- 3 grams coriander
- 10 grams pomegranate
- 10 grams vinegar
- Salt, pepper, adjika
1. Cut the onion into small cubes. Heat a frying pan and fry the onion in vegetable oil.
2. Chop the coriander greens.
3. Cut the cabbage into thin strips. Add vinegar to it. Mix well. Leave for 15 minutes. Then stretch well with your hands.
4. Add the fried onion and spices, garlic and coriander to the cabbage.
5. Chop the walnuts and add them to the salad. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. Serve, garnished with pomegranate seeds.
If you let the salad stand in the refrigerator for a day, its organoleptic qualities will only improve. This dish can be served even to the festive table.