About Fried Chicken Biscuits
When I make these, I will make a huge batch and freeze them for a quick grab-and-go meal or snack. Fried chicken biscuits are a stable in my house, and if we run out, my family thinks the world will end.
Rate This Recipe
- 8 boneless Chicken Thighs or Breast
- 2 cups Butter milk
- 4 Tablespoons Favorite Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 cups Flour
- Oil For Frying
- 8 large Biscuits
- Mayo, Mustard, Syrup, Or Gravy, For topping
- In bowl mix, buttermilk, hot sauce, 1teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add chicken, toss to cover, and chill overnight
- In a shallow dish, mix flour, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1teaspoon pepper.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk, and coat with flour. Let stand 20 minutes.
- In large cast iron, add oil till around 4 inches deep. Heat over medium-high heat until 350 degrees, or until tiny bubbles at the bottom of the oil and a little bit of four tossed in start frying.
- Fry chicken in batches until brown and crispy and the inside of the chicken is 165 degrees taken at large part of the chicken. About 10 minutes.
- Set the chicken on a wire rack and let drain.
- Cut biscuits in half, spread with a topping of choice, add chicken, and enjoy
© 2022 Brenda
Scroll to Continue