Hi, my name is Naveen Singh, I am staying in Bangalore. I am Hotel Management graduate, passout from CIHMCT, Chandigarh .
It's a very popular dish in all over world, specially very popular and liked by the kids & teenagers .
Macaroni is the dry pasta, readily available in the supermarket and other Grocery shops.
It comes in different shapes but the most liked one is elbow shape Macaroni .
It goes very well with 4 cheese, like mozzarella, Parmesan , Cheddar( English) & Gruyére cheese. It has a different version also like Mac n cheese, Macaroni & cheese with crispy bacon & baked Macaroni pasta etc.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 400 Gms Macaroni, Elbow shape pasta
- 250 Gms Mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 125 Gms Cheddar cheese, Grated
- 125 Gms Gruyére cheese, Swiss grated cheese
- As per taste Salt
- 175 Gms Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 50 ml Butter, Melted yellow
- As per taste Crushed pepper
- 50 ml Refined oil
- Firstly heat a sauce pan with sufficient water,make it boil then add 1 TSP of refined oil, pinch of salt then add Macaroni pasta . It takes usually 8 - 10 mints to make al dente pasta ( depends upon the brand of pasta and off course the quantity also)
- Now strain the Macaroni, make it cold in the running water then drain the water completely and keep Macaroni aside.
- Finely dice 125 GM's of the mozzarella ,50 GM's. of the cheddar & 50 GM's of the Swiss cheese ; combine diced cheeses.
- Grate remaining mozzarella ,Cheddar & Swiss cheese; combine grated cheeses with Parmesan cheese.
- Now Take a pot add some butter & make it hot & add all 4 cheeses( leave little Parmesan cheese for final garnish ) toss it well untill it reaches to the desire consistency of a sauce.
- Now add Macaroni pasta and toss well & add the seasoning ( salt & pepper ) . Finally garnish with parmesan cheese
- Pour the pasta in the serving dish. Serve hot with freshly made garlic breads.
© 2021 Naveen Kumar Singh