I am a pastry chef. My passion is baking mouthwatering sweet treats and desserts.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
What do we need?
- 100g / 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 50g / 1/4 cup sugar
- 125g / 1 cup flour
- 15g / 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven on 180 degrees C / 356 degrees F and prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Start mixing the sugar & butter together. Continue mixing until it's a smooth creamy mass.
- Add the flour, baking powder & cocoa powder to the mass and mix everything until it's a smooth dough.
- Use your hands to make balls the size of a golf ball from the dough and place all the balls on the prepared baking tray. When you prepared all the balls, make all of them flat as a pancake (max 2cm high).
- Bake the biscuits for about 15 minutes.
- Bon Appetit! Let me know if you like these biscuits in the comments below!
Did you like these Chocolate Biscuits?
Scroll to Continue