So Simple, So Delicious !
This morning while I'm having my coffee, I'm day-dreaming of my favorite homemade peanut butter cookies. I like to enjoy a few while still warm from the oven. The recipe I use is the most simple I've ever made, the most delicious and you probably have all the ingredients on hand. No flour is used in this recipe, so it's gluten free. As I stated this is a very simple recipe with only a few ingredients, so it doesn't take a lot of time to put them together. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as my family and I do.
So Simple - 4 Ingredients
Peanut Butter Cookies 1 cup creamy peanut butter 1 cup granulated sugar 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 large egg 1 teaspoon vanilla.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. In large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
3. Stir and mix until all ingredients are blended smooth.
4. Using a 1" cookie scoop, fill to top of scoop or use a heaping tablespoon of the cookie mixture and place on a large cookie sheet about 2" apart.
5. Using a fork, gently press each cookie making crisscross indentions to flatten them a little.
6. Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are very light brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool.
NOTE: These cookies will firm up as they cool, so let them cool down a bit before trying to remove them from the pan.