I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Potato chips are favourite foods of everyone. Shop chips are not healthy. Many people do not know how to make potato chips. Learn how to easily make potato chips at home. If you can learn how to make potato chips, your children will not need to buy chips from the shop.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon testing spice
- as needed water
- cooking oil as needed
- First, you have to peel the potatoes and wash them well. Then cut the potatoes into thin slices with the help of a knife.
- Immediately after cutting, the potato slices should be dipped in water. If you do not dip the potato slices in water, the potato slices will turn black.
- Now you have to wash the potato slices well about 5 times.
- Take cold water from the fridge in a large bowl. Then with the help of a spoon, you have to mix salt with that water. Then the washed potato slices should be dipped in water for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, wipe the potato slices well with a cotton cloth.
- Now pour oil in a pan in the oven.
- Then when the oil is hot, the potato slices should be left in the oil. Then fry the potato slices over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Once the potato slices are fried, they should be picked up on a tissue paper.
- Now in a bowl, mix the chaat spice, chilli powder and salt well together to make the spices.
- While it is still hot, sprinkle spices on the chips and mix well.
- Then wait for it to cool. When it is cold, you will see that crunchy potato chips have been made.
- Serve all members of the household.