I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Christmas is just four days away. Preparations are in full swing for everything from decorating the streets to selling cakes in the shops. If you don't have a cake for Christmas, it doesn't freeze and if it is made at home, then there is no point. Homemade things taste different. So make cakes at home as well as store cakes to celebrate Christmas. But many could not make it at home. So here's how to make it easy at home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1.5 cups maida ( all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup White oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 150 grams cherries
- 120 grams raisins
- 200 grams cashew nuts
- salt as needed
- First, beat the sugar with the eggs for about five minutes. Then mix baking powder, baking soda, a little salt with it.
- Then beat with some butter and oil for about five more minutes. Wait until the sugar melts. Once the sugar has melted, add milk and vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Then add maida ( all-purpose flour ) little by little. When adding maida ( all-purpose flour), care should be taken so that the mixture is not too hard.
- And if it becomes hard, you can mix a little warm milk. Now pour the dried fruits one by one into the pot and mix it with the maida ( all-purpose flour ). Leave some dry fruit on the cake to decorate at the end.
- Then take a cake making bowl. Butter well around the bowl.
- Then spread some biscuit powder around the bowl. Sprinkling biscuit powder will not make the cake rise or burn easily.
- Then pour the mixture from the top into the bowl so that no air enters the bowl. After pouring the whole, stir the bowl a little so that the sides are even.
- Then spread the remaining dry fruits on top. Remove the pressure cooker city and rubber and put it in the gas for about 10 minutes and heat it.
- In the hot cooker, place the bowl of cake on an aluminium pan, close the lid and reduce the heat to 30 minutes. After 30 minutes open the lid and see the cake is made.