I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends.
Coconut laddu is a popular food known as light food. It is more popular due to the convenience of preserving for many days. See today, how to easily make delicious coconut laddu.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 coconut ( desiccated 250 gm)
- First, peel the coconut husk. Then crack the coconut. Now peel the brown coating of the coconut and place the kernel in a bowl. Wash the kernel and cut it into slices.
- Put the slices into a grinder and grind it into powder.
- Now pour some ghee, sugar and some water into a pan. Keep the flame low. The sugar will melt slowly
- If the sugar melts and boils, you have to add coconut powder and mix it well with the sugar.
- After about 5 minutes, if the sugar is a little sticky, turn off the gas.
- Now after 5 minutes, when it is a little cold so that it does not get on the palms of both hands, add a little water and make a round laddu of your choice.