Lisa Jane has been cooking for many years and loves trying out new recipes and cooking old family favorites.
My husband and I love salmon. He loves it when we try different recipes instead of using the same one over and over again. So I found this recipe and decided to try it. He loved it. Hope you do too.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 salmon filets
- parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a baking dish, place the salmon filets. Take a pastry brush and brush the salmon with the oil.
- Sprinkle the filets with as much salt and pepper as you like. Place fresh parsley on top of the salmon.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until done. Each oven is different so the time may vary.
- Take the salmon filets out of the oven when it is done. Place on a plate and add lemon to the filet.
Lisa Jane (author) from Maine on January 02, 2021:
Im glad that you like it. I love salmon too. I also have a recipe for salmon loaf, which is delicious.
Oscar Jones from Monroeville, Alabama on January 02, 2021:
I love that baked Salmon!. Also I love that smoked salmon, and canned salmon, and breaded deep fried dropped salmon. Yours looks plenty edible. I love to lay it on a pad of steamed rice. Hurray for Salmon!