this is one of my favorite quick dessert that you can make in less than fifteen minutes and will look like you bought it from a luxurious sweet shop.
konafa with nutella chocolate كنافة بشوكولاتة النوتيلا
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
serves the whole party
- 1/5 kilo Kunafah, hair
- jar Nutella chocolate
- almonds (any nuts available), grind
- 200 gm butter, molten
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar sugar
- 1/5 lemon
the mini cup cake tray
if you can't find the mini cup cake tray you can use the mini cups and use them separately, they will make the same shape we desire.
- Prepare the syrup and put it a side. in a pot boil the water and sugar until dissolved, then squeeze the half lemon into the boiled syrup, leave it boiling for three min. then set aside to cool down.
- Greece the cupcake tray with butter.
- Spread the kunafa hair using your hands and remove tangled kunafa from each other and add butter while using your finger to spread all over the kunafa.
- Form the Kunafa in the cup cake tray shaping it like a bird nest. leave a hole in the middle.
- Put in pre-heated oven 180 Degrees for ten minutes until kunafa turns to golden color.
- Remove from oven.. Add few drops of syrup to make it sweet.
- Scoop a teaspoon of nutella chocolate into each of the kunafa nest and then sprinkle the almond or any desired nuts on top.
- Serve it cool. and yummy yummyyyy
Noha Mannaa on December 02, 2015:
nutella adooooooooooooooooooooooore it