This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
Moroccan pancakes ( or Baghrir)
Moroccan pancakes are called 'Baghrir' in moroccan dialect. They are so fluffy, delicious and easy to make.
'Baghrir' is usually prepared for breakfast or in afternoon tea, and served with butter, honey or jam and a cup of mint tea.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 4 persons
- 2 cups fine wheat semolina
- 2 cups and half warm water
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a mixer, add all the ingredients mentioned before and blend them out for 2 minutes.
- Put the batter aside to rest for about 15 min.
- Then, heat up a pancake pan and poor the mixture gently.
- Wait until it becomes all dry and full of holes as shown in the pictures then remove it.
Serve the pancakes and enjoy.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Kiwi Berry (author) on March 26, 2021:
Thank you sister
shaimaa atef from Egypt on March 26, 2021: