This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
Amount is up to you:
- cashew nut
- oat flakes
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- coconut, grated
- dark or white chocolate, melted
- pistachio, crushed
- Add all the ingredients above in a blender to mix them.
- When you get a sticking paste, make small round balls.
- Then, cover them with coconut or cocoa power.
- You can also dip the balls into dark or white chocolate, and cover them with crushed pistachio.
- Place your truffles in the fridge for 10 min and serve them.
© 2021 kiwi berry
kiwi berry (author) on May 05, 2021:
Hi Rozlin. Thank you so much I hope you try it ,it is so delicious
Rozlin from UAE on May 05, 2021:
Hi kiwiberry, Ur recipe sounds yummy and easy too.