This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
Amount is up to you:
- cashew nut
- oat flakes
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- coconut, grated
- dark or white chocolate, melted
- pistachio, crushed
- sweetened condensed milk
- Add all the ingredients above in a blender, except the condensed milk, and mix them.
- When you get a sticking paste, add one tablespoon of condensed milk and mix using a spatula. Then, make small round balls and cover them with coconut or cocoa powder.
- You can also dip the balls into dark or white chocolate, and cover them with crushed pistachio.
- Place your truffles in the fridge for 10 min or more, and serve them.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Kiwi Berry (author) on May 05, 2021:
Hi Rozlin. Thank you so much I hope you try it ,it is so delicious
Rozlin from UAE on May 05, 2021:
Hi kiwiberry, Ur recipe sounds yummy and easy too.