|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 slices bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Beat the eggs until soft and fluffy.
- Boil the milk and add sugar.
- Cut the bread slices into small pieces.
- Mix boiled milk, beaten egg, bread pieces, unsalted butter and vanilla essence.
- Pour this mixture into a baking tray greased with butter.
- Bake this in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot
- Keep it aside to cool down and then cut it into pieces.
- Yummy bread pudding is ready to serve!
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on September 01, 2020:
Thanks for your comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipe.
Julie Christine on September 01, 2020:
This sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing this recipe.