I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends.
Chowmein is a kind of fried noodles. Chowmein is very popular in China and it is compulsory in the menu of Chinese restaurants. The food has also become popular in other countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal and the United States.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 packets chowmein
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, ( chopped)
- 1 capsicum, ( chopped)
- 4 French beans, (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar sauce
- 1 potato, (chopped)
- salt as per taste
- 3 pinches of black pepper powder
- sugar as per taste
- white oil as needed
- First, heat water in a pan, add a little salt and a little oil, then boil it well with the chowmein and drain the water through a sieve.
- Then take a little white oil in a pan and when the oil is hot, crack an egg with a little salt and fry it like an omelette and put it in a pot.
- Now take the white oil in the pan and stir it well with onion powder, capsicum powder, bean powder and potato powder one by one.
- Stir well with the salt, sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce and fried eggs in this mixture and let it boil.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, boil the chowmein and mix it well with the black pepper powder.
- Finally, when the chow mein and the vegetables are well mixed and fried well, you can turn off the gas and spread the tomato sauce over the chowmein in a pot and serve it hot to the children.