I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Jalebi is a famous sweet of the Indian subcontinent. Apart from India, Jalebi is also very popular in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and other countries. Jalebi occupies a special place in the diet of any Indian event. Jalebi shops can also be seen at various fairs. It is not eaten because you cannot make it at home regularly. For this, if you want, you can learn how to make Jalebi.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 cups of maida, (all-purpose flour)
- 2-3 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- water , as needed
For frying jalebi:
- cooking oil , as needed
- 1 jalebi making bottle
- First, take 2 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of rice powder in a bowl. Now mix the flour and rice powder well with baking powder, saffron and water. The mixture should not be too thin and too thick. Leave the mixed ingredients in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Now put 2-3 cups of sugar, 3 cups of water, 2-3 cinnamon and cardamom in a pot in the oven. When the sugar syrup becomes a little thick, let it cool.
- Heat oil in another pot.
- Now pour the jalebi mixture into a jalebi making bottle. Then pour the mixture into hot oil and make it in the shape of jalebi.
- The two sides of jalebi should be fried and made reddish.
- Now just remove the fried jalebi from the oven and dip it directly in the sugar syrup.
- After soaking for about 2-3 minutes, remove the jalebi and place them in another container.
- Now serve hot for everyone in the family.