I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
Chocolate idli is delicious chocolate. This chocolate is a favourite of kids, young and old. This is a very tasty dish. It can be made very easily at the home.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup white oil
- 1 packet of Chocolate
- First, mix the yoghurt. Make a thick batter with a little water and cover it and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, if it is seen that the semolina has absorbed all the water, then mix all the ingredients one by one with a little more water. Melt the chocolate and mix well. Grease the idli pot and pour the batter.
- Heat water in a pan and place a stand on it and also place batter pot and cover it.
- Check with a knife after 15 minutes. If it doesn't have batter on it, let it cool down.
- When it is cold, it will leave the body of the pot a little. Now cut it from around with the help of a knife. Cut nicely.
- Serve the idli chocolate garnished with sambar.