This is a great item to use if you're looking for a quick meal. The chicken grills up nice and is delicious. Your favorite sauce adds authenticity to any plate. It's inexpensive and there isn't a mess. You don't have to cut your pieces and there is no frying or batter required.
Gary's Quick Steak
This is a meat that I happened to stumble upon in my local grocery store. I actually bought the regular steak version and saw they had corned beef as well as chicken breast. I contacted the company and had some samples delivered.
I was pleasantly surprised.
They may or may not be available locally. I will include a link at the end to tell you how to order this.
Get Your Ingredients Ready
Just look at the pictures below and the instructions that follow. This isn't rocket science, but since it is a recipe article, I should probably provide some of the steps you will be following.
Good luck with this.
And if you do happen to prepare it, let me know what you think.
1. Heat pan on medium, with a tablespoon of cooking oil.
2. Set frozen breast in the pan.
3. Cook five minutes, flip.
4. Cook additional three minutes. Gently tap on meat to break apart.
5. Add teriyaki sauce (or desired topping). Mix.
6. Cook additional 3 - 5 minutes stirring frequently.
7. Top over cooked rice (or eat by itself).
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Fin